Great Grains steams and bakes whole grains whole. That's why Great Grains flakes look like the wheat berries they're made from.
1. Natural balance of nutrients are maintained, therefore you don't get
"too much of a good thing" in 1 serving*
* Studies have shown that some people have tolerance issues with consumption of high levels of inulin and other isolated fibers.
2. Less processed means closer to whole food
3. Maintains the naturally occurring nutrients—fiber, antioxidants, and other phytochemicals.
4. Our fiber comes naturally from the whole grains. This is important because the majority of clinical work on the benefits of fiber relates to fiber from natural sources like grains, fruits, and vegetables.
©2011 Post Foods, LLC